Welcome Q?

Share this info on :
Q: Can I trade in my car at your showroom?
A: Yes. We will try our best to get a better valuation for your existing vehicle when you purchase a Proton from us.

Q: What is the waiting list for a Proton?
A: For high demand vehicles the waiting list is approximately 1 to 1.5 months. We will be best at providing you the estimated delivery time from Proton plant.

Q: What is the deposit needed and the downpayment?
A: A minimum RM100 deposit is required on booking, and the final downpayment will depend on the loan amount taken. Our approved panel of finance companies will provide a loan to a maximum of 90% of the car value to qualified buyers.

Q: When I cancel my order, can I get a refund on my deposit?
A: With a valid and reasonable explanation, we will apply for a refund for you.

Q: Can I test drive a Proton at your showroom?
A: Yes, you are most welcome for test drive our car.

Q: What do I need to prepare for loan application? Who applies for the loan?
A: We will need copies of I.CDriving License, and possibly your 3 months Payslips & 3 months bank statements. We will let you select from our panel of Finance Companies and we will apply for the loan on your behalf. It's that EASY!
Thank you for visited me, Have a question about Proton cars ? Contact me on : proton2u@ymail.com
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment